Football Manager 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm a dirty dirty cheat...:D

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

I'm a dirty dirty cheat...:D - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm a dirty dirty cheat...:D

Post by Mayzie Wed Aug 06, 2008 3:42 pm

Started the season the other night, Rooney got injured for a week, Ronaldo did too.

I'm off to a decent start and I think playing with my tactic's when playing better sides or away from home is working. I play attacking football but Man City beat me, 3-1 and I drew with Derby 0-0 because I thought I'd batter them with my youngsters. A few games later I played the scousers away from home, set my tactics more defensively, hit them on the counter and nailed them 4-1.

I've got Inter, Celtic, CSKA Moscow in Champions League, I lost the first game 2-1 away to Inter.

Van Der Vaart has been great so far, Micah Richards too, but the star man has to be Mayzie. Very Happy

Hopefully I'll get my laptop soon and I can start playing it more frequently.

Mayzie

http://www.1touchfootball.com

Back to top Go down

I'm a dirty dirty cheat...:D - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm a dirty dirty cheat...:D

Post by cambridge007 Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:47 pm

You seem to be doing all right but drawing 0-0 with derby thats funny lol! . The best thing to do is get them on the counter if they are a big side anyway.

And its better when you can play it at any time . And come on here a bit more aswell and post as much as you can.

cambridge007
Addicted Member.

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum