Football Manager 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CyberNations an online nation simulation game.

3 posters

Go down

CyberNations an online nation simulation game. Empty CyberNations an online nation simulation game.

Post by Mayzie Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:53 pm

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum, Cambridge007 invited me here after I posted in the FM thread on footballforums.net.

I've come here to chat with y'all about FM08 ofc, but wondered whether while I'm here I might be able to see if any of you would be interested in joining in a game that I've been playing for exactly one year today. www.cybernations.net

Here's what the site says about CN:
Welcome to Cyber Nations, a free persistent browser-based nation simulation game. Create a nation anywhere in the world and decide how you will rule your people by choosing a government type, a national religion, ethnicity, tax rate, currency type, and more in this geo-political, nation, and government simulator. Build your empire by purchasing infrastructure to support your citizens, land to expand your borders, technology to increase your nation's effectiveness, military to defend your interests, and develop national improvements and wonders to build your nation according to your choosing.

Basically, back in October 07 me and a few other mates, most of which also used to (not sure if they still do) play FM split from the original alliance we were in and created an alliance (group of nations) called 1 Touch Football. The alliance is based on the structure of a football club, we have our own forums and IRC channel where we spam, talk shite, talk football & are about to start a premier league fantasy football for the alliance.

We have about 30 members, although only about 10-15 visit the forums regularly, we have a fair few friends from other alliance spend time on our boards too.

We're looking to expand that number of members to build a more active, more fun community and would be greatful if you guys signed up and joined us!

It's easy to join, just register on cybernatiions.net, create a nation, change your team colour to blue, your alliance affliation to 1 Touch Football and register on www.1touchfootball.com

My in game name is the same as it is on here, so you can pm me here or there if you have any questions.

Hopefully you'll be joining us soon.

Mayzie

Mayzie

http://www.1touchfootball.com

Back to top Go down

CyberNations an online nation simulation game. Empty Re: CyberNations an online nation simulation game.

Post by Admin Fri Jul 18, 2008 11:56 pm

I've joined.

JonWrexham
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://footballmanagergame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

CyberNations an online nation simulation game. Empty Re: CyberNations an online nation simulation game.

Post by cambridge007 Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:01 am

I have had a look through and i dont think i will join not really my type of game really but i will tell some people about it for you.

cambridge007
Addicted Member.

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:35 am

What benefits are there to joining your 'clan' if you like?
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayzie Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:17 pm

Wounded, you joined someone else. Sad

Sorry I've not been online, I've been really busy at work.

We're part of BLEU, the biggest trading bloc in the game, so can assist with setting up your trades, organise tech deals to make you up to about 7m a month profit, provided you do them correctly, offer protection, guidance and a friendly community who chat football, as well as other things of course.

You see, you've received 3m, which they called a joining fee, it's really a standard amount for a tech deal. What you should've done with that cash is purchase up to 50 tech, save approx 1m in your bank because you're going to have to send 100 out in two lots of 50 but it's cheapest between 0-50 than it is 50-100. Spend the rest of the cash on infrastructure, land (keep your pop density at <60 per mile) and military (keep above 20% of working citizens). Once you reached 1000 working citizens buy a harbour and we'd have signed you up to a trade circle. A trade circle is six people with different resources who trade with each-other permanently (or for a long while at least) in order to give all of them a good set of resources and bonus resources. Having the right trades massively increases your income and nation growth.

We'd have aided you 500k just for joining our alliance and signing up to our forums, that would've got you your harbour, then we'd assist with your trades and set you up with one tech deal to begin with until you were comfortable of doing more, then as many as you could handle.

Mayzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:11 pm

Im might leave this alliance if they end up not as good as your benefits are.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayzie Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:46 pm

See how you go on & if you don't like it with them, you're welcome to join us.

We're working towards a rather large recruitment push, which I expect to happen within the next three or four months. It's going to be hard work but might be worth it if we get another 20-30 footy fans signed up with us.

Cool

Mayzie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum