Football Manager 2008
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What improvments do you want to be added to fm09

4 posters

Go down

What improvments do you want to be added to fm09 Empty What improvments do you want to be added to fm09

Post by cambridge007 Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:34 pm

Well the first thing i want is more accurate attribute ratings for non league players as now they are alot to low and make the non league look rubbish and have more realistic transfer budgets as for some teams they are far to low and sometimes you get nothing for big teams when really you would have a budget to spend on players.

cambridge007
Addicted Member.

Back to top Go down

What improvments do you want to be added to fm09 Empty Re: What improvments do you want to be added to fm09

Post by Admin Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:44 am

I'd like to see you being able to win an 'appeal against ban'.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://footballmanagergame.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

What improvments do you want to be added to fm09 Empty Re: What improvments do you want to be added to fm09

Post by cambridge007 Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:05 am

Same it is a waste of time appealing so make it possible to win.

cambridge007
Addicted Member.

Back to top Go down

Post by markcufc Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:31 pm

You have to remember 007 that non leauge does not have the best players i myself think they are quite acurate but some are a bit weird

markcufc

Back to top Go down

Post by cambridge007 Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:22 pm

How are they accurate some are so low potter was very low when really he is a great keep. leo had 16 for heading when that is not accurate should be lower and there alot more like that.

cambridge007
Addicted Member.

Back to top Go down

Post by helma Thu May 20, 2010 9:52 am

Thanks for the heads-up man, no offense, I wish I could read Serbian. I certainly didn't know they were already made and apparently couldn't find any such files posted in any of the major English fm sites.

Regardless, I think my versions are more in-depth as I make EVERY SINGLE first team and youth player and staff that's possible. Not so sure about that for the Serbian packs. And the pics used in some of the files, even for first team players, were not from the current season.

Still, I wouldn't mind some co-operation since I suppose few people actually do faded packs these days and I do think it's one of the nicer designs out there.
--------------
Car Parts | Auto Parts

helma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum